Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: SOoo...Yer leaving....*Tee Hee*

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Tee Ehn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2002
    Posts
    6,075
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wooowwweeee....since yer leaving don'tchu worry bout yer board staying warm maybe we'll ALLLLL take care of it for you *L*...*yells, board jamming!!!!*...but then again..maybe we'll be nice bout this...*L*

    ------------------
    TnFireChic
    ~~*If I could reach up and grab a star everytime you made me smile, I'd have the whole night sky in the palms of my hands*~
    .......................
    Hot!Hot!!Hot!!!

  2. #2
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    LOL...I can always send my cowboy's mom in here to make sure y'all are behaving*EG......I'll be back Monday night tho...

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  3. #3
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    she is in dallas at 8:33pm monday she'll be home at 10:30

    ------------------

  4. #4
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    Hey baby*smooches* I miss you...I love you........hey y'all I'm home...can i go back to Texas??

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  5. #5
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    sure come on

    ------------------

  6. #6
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    Baby, I didn't figure you'd argue with me coming back down there..I had a great time*kiss* thanks

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

  7. #7
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    git yer butt here i can't wait had a great time too kisses ya love ya

    ------------------

  8. #8
    ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~
    Guest ~SummerStorm'sCowboy~'s Avatar

    Post

    chek out what my baby did fer me cjheck out the pic

    ------------------

  9. #9
    ~SummerStorm~
    Guest ~SummerStorm~'s Avatar

    Post

    With a lil bit of help from Blaze biggrin

    ------------------

    Summer's Shelter from the Storm
    Thunder is just the noise boys, lightning does the work!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •